I got this joke from several source, and I found that is intelligently funny.. So, I would like to share it here for you.. No offense, just for fun only..
One puzzled student asked, “What gender is the computer?” The teacher did not know, and the word wasn’t in her dictionary. So for fun she split the class into two groups, appropriately enough by gender, and asked them to decide whether “computer” should be a “male” or “female” noun. Both groups were required to give reasons for their recommendation.
The men’s group decided that computers should definitely be of the feminine gender, because :
Reasons to believe computers are female:
- No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
- The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
- The message “Bad command or file name” is about as informative as, “If you don’t know why I’m mad at you, then I’m certainly not going to tell you”.
- Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
- Beauty is only shell deep.
- Always turning simple statements into big productions.
- Small-talk is very important.
- You do the same thing for years, and suddenly it’s wrong.
- Miss a period and they go wild..!!!
- As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
The women’s group, however, concluded that computers should be male gender, because:
Reasons to believe computers are male:
- They have a lot of “data”, but are still “clueless”.
- They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time, they ARE the problem.
- They look nice and shiny until you bring them home.
- As soon as you commit to one you realize that, if you had waited a little longer, you could have obtained a better model.
- The best part of having either one is the games you can play.
- They’ll do whatever you say if you push the right buttons.
Quite amazing, right..?? What do you think..?? 🙂