No matter what happened in your life,
don’t forget that there is beauty on little ordinary things,
because, little things means a lot if you look at it differently,
and somehow it remain priceless..
Yes, life is a series of ups and downs, and as I search for long-term job fulfillment, or soulmate, or house, or amount of money, I often forget the little things in life that can bring joy. And those are the things that help me through the hard times. The little things that makes me smiles, not the big events, not the big mannerisms, but the ordinary things that linger after those big things fade.
Here is the list, an ordinary things in my life that remain priceless :
- Coffee in the morning.
- Accidentally hearing other people say something nice about me.
- Seeing little kids smile at me, asking for help.
- Send money to my parents.
- Preparing Job Report while Alt+Tab on website.
- Just standing on the beach seeing the line on sea & sky.
- Writing “Life Lesson” on weekend.
- Watching AS Roma playing and win.
- Playing futsal and sleep 12 hours after that.
- Back to my hometown when “Lebaran” comes.
- Playing guitar on song that at the time stuck in my head.
- watching movie and felt relate with the story.
- Hearing song and felt totally relate with it.
- Laugh on intelligent joke.
- Getting advice on the right moment and for the right cause.
- Tahajjud and really feel “the silent” with God.
- Walking into a restaurant and meeting an old friend.
After all, being happy is really about this quote :
“Now consider this: Life is the coffee. The jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain Life, and the type of cup we have does not define, nor change the quality of life we live. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee. Savor the coffee, not the cups..